GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
conditions and registration procedure
- Hold a degree equivalent to a Bachelor's degree or higher, or
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the international field;
- Have a perfect knowledge of French and/or English
- The application is submitted to a pre-selection within the AMD
- The candidate's motivation and the interest of the training for his or her career path are the only evaluation criteria
- The application is submitted to a pre-selection within the AMD
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an online/personal interview
- The evaluation and possible audition will focus on the candidate's motivation and the interest of the training for his or her career path
- Registration is based on a file
- No prerequisite knowledge or work experience in this field is required
- The candidate's motivation and the interest of the training for his or her career are the only evaluation criteria
- Registration is based on a file
- Professional experience is the only evaluation criterion
For French for Diplomacy and English for Diplomacy, candidates are first tested to determine their level of knowledge of the chosen language
- An application form is to be filled in online: www.academiemetiersdediplomatie.org
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A recent passport photo
- A copy of the passport or identity card or valid residence permit
- A copy of the last diploma obtained or a work certificate justifying at least 3 years of professional experience
- Payment of training fees
For more information, please contact the Académie des Métiers de la Diplomatie:
66, Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Bâtiment A - 75008 Paris
general terms and conditions of sale
The purpose of these general conditions of registration (hereinafter referred to as the "Conditions") is to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of registration in the training programs of the Academy of Diplomacy Professions (hereinafter referred to individually as the "training session") offered by the MDA. These programs are listed on the MDA website(https://academiemetiersdediplomatie.org).
These Terms and Conditions shall govern the relationship between :
- The Academy of Diplomacy Professions, hereinafter referred to as "AMD"
- The client and/or participant in a training session, hereinafter referred to as "client" and/or "participant".
Client: the person who is responsible for the payment of the training session. The Client can be either the participant or an institution wishing to allow one or more of its employees to benefit from a training session.
Participant : Person who benefits from the training action.
The present Conditions are attached to the online application form or the registration form for the Academy's training programs, provided in e-learning or in person.
The present Conditions apply to clients and participants. Any registration through an online application form or a registration form, and any payment resulting from it, imply the unconditional acceptance and total adherence to these conditions by the client and the participant who declare to have fully understood them. These conditions will be supplemented by the contract or training agreement subsequently concluded between the participant and/or the client of AMD.
If any of the provisions of these Conditions should be declared null and void or unwritten, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect and will be interpreted as conforming to the original intention of the parties.
AMD reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time. In this case, the conditions applicable to the client and the participant will be those in effect on the date of the participant's registration for the training session.
All applications for a training session must be made via the dedicated online form, which must be received by WDA no later than fifteen (15) working days before the start of the training session concerned. Registration is subject to acceptance of the application by the MDA selection committee and to availability of places in the training session concerned.
The application or registration form must be sent to MDA either online or by email to the address indicated in the description of the training session concerned, or by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for a training session, whether via an online application or registration form, is subject to possible evaluation of applications by a selection committee within WDA. Each participant will be informed by email to the address indicated in his or her application or registration form of the outcome of his or her application by WADA. A training agreement signed by WADA will then be sent to the client/participant by email. It is the sole responsibility of each participant to provide a valid e-mail address and to regularly check the contents of his/her e-mail box. Subject to the conclusion and provisions of the Training Agreement, a participant is considered to be definitively enrolled in the training session in question upon receipt of the confirmation email sent by the MDA mentioned above, unless the said participant withdraws from the training session or cancels his or her participation in application of Article 7 below.
Upon receipt of the training agreement, the participant and/or client agrees to sign it and return a copy to AMD no later than ten (10) business days before the start of the training session in question.
5. Financial arrangements
Payments are to be made either by check (only for participants/clients residing in France), or by bank transfer, PayPal or credit card on our website. AMD's bank details and the order of the cheque are specified in each application file or registration form (AMD's bank details can be requested from the AMD secretariat: email@example.com
When registering for an e-learning course or an intensive face-to-face session, the participant/customer must pay the full amount of the training fees.
When registering for an extensive face-to-face training session, the client must pay a deposit corresponding to 30% of the training fees. The balance of the training fees will be paid by the participant/customer according to the terms of the training agreement with AMD.
Prices are quoted in Euros. AMD is not subject to VAT on training fees in accordance with Article 261 4. 4° of the French General Tax Code.
A receipt of payment may be provided by WDA upon explicit request by the participant/customer.
6. Conditions for postponement and cancellation by the MDA
In the event that the number of participants registered for a training session is deemed to be pedagogically insufficient, WADA reserves the right to postpone said training session, no later than one week before the scheduled start date.
If applicable, the client may either request a refund of the amount previously paid, or request that this amount be applied to the payment of the amount paid for the postponed training session. In the event of a refund, the deposit will be returned to the client within sixty (60) days following receipt of the client's bank details by AMD.
The participant's participation in the training session is subject to availability. If, for any reason whatsoever, AMD is obliged to refuse the participant access to the training session, it undertakes to reimburse the client.
7. Conditions for withdrawal and/or cancellation by the participant or client
In application of article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code, any participant financing his or her training on a personal basis has a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of final registration for the given training session to retract and request the cancellation of his or her participation in said training session.
The participant will then be reimbursed for any amounts previously paid by him/her to WADA under this agreement, provided that the request for withdrawal was received by WADA no later than eight (8) days prior to the start of the training session in question.
After the expiration of the withdrawal period, if the participant finances the training on a personal basis, in case of cancellation of the participation in the training session by the participant or the client, the following amounts will be due by the client:
- In case of cancellation twenty (20) days or more before the beginning of the training session, no amount will be due by the customer. If the client does not wish to postpone the training session under the conditions provided for in this article, the client may request a refund of the total amount or the deposit already paid by him/her. In this case, the reimbursement will be made within sixty (60) days following receipt of the client's bank details by AMD;
- In case of cancellation between twenty (20) and fifteen (15) days before the beginning of the training session, the client will be required to pay 30% of the total training fees as cancellation fees, minus the deposit already paid at the time of registration;
- In case of cancellation fourteen (14) days or less before the beginning of the training session or in case of cancellation during the training session, the entire training fee will be due by the client.
If applicable, the sums paid by the client may be deducted from the amount of the fees for another training session provided by AMD, if the registration for this other training session is made within twelve (12) months of the start date of the initial training session. However, if the new training session is cancelled, no deduction will be made for enrollment in another training session.
7.3 Terms and Conditions
All requests for withdrawal or cancellation must be sent by email with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If applicable, the customer will send a bank statement with the withdrawal or cancellation request to allow for the reimbursement of the amounts due by WADA. The sums owed by WADA will be paid to the customer within sixty (60) days following receipt of the corresponding bank details by WADA.
8. Protection of personal data
Each client and participant of a training session transmits personal data as part of the elements to be completed on the online application form or the registration form. These personal data will be processed electronically.
This data will be used by the AMD in the course of its activities in order to register the participant for the training session and to implement it, to manage the participant's academic career, to verify the participant's attendance in class, and to allow him/her to benefit, if necessary, from the visits and study trip planned during the training session.
Under Law No. 78-16 of January 6, 1978 on information, files and freedoms, participants will have a right of access to their personal data, which they may exercise by contacting the personal data protection department at the following address: email@example.com. They will also have the right to modify, correct or delete any personal data concerning them, which they may exercise by contacting the same department
The AMD undertakes not to communicate these data to third party companies or institutions, with the exception of the international institutions concerned by the visits planned as part of the training session.
8. Settlement of disputes
These Terms and Conditions are governed by French law.
In the event of a dispute relating to these Terms, the parties agree to try to reach an amicable agreement. If they fail to do so within thirty (30) days after the beginning of the negotiations, the party who takes the initiative may bring the case before a competent French court.
The signatory acknowledges having read all the GTC and accepting all the clauses.
He certifies having the capacity to contract and being duly authorized to commit the legal entity he represents.