board of directors
The Academy is administered by a board of directors comprising at least two or three members, elected for three years among the founding members. It decides on the admission of the members of the association, controls the management of the members of the board, and decides on all the questions which are of its competence.
- Ambassador Jean-Claude Cousseran, President
- Ambassador Christian Connan, Vice President
- Ambassador Paul Poudade, Professor of International Relations at IEP Paris, and former Chief of Protocol of the President of the Republic
- Ms. Marie-Claire Faye, former member of the Presidential Protocol Unit
office / executive committee
The Executive Committee, whose members are chosen by the Board of Directors, is elected for five years. It manages the Academy and prepares the meetings of the Board of Directors. It executes the decisions of the Board of Directors and deals with current affairs in the interval between the meetings of the Board of Directors. The Executive Committee consists of a President, a Treasurer and an Executive Director. The President of the Board is the President of the Academy.
- President: Ambassador Jean-Claude Cousseran
- Treasurer: Ambassador Christian Connan
- General Manager: Mrs. Mbarka Zineddine
Partnerships & Marketing Manager: